News & Publications
View these links to published posts on Career Professionals of Canada for updated knowledge and resources on career related developments and issues.
- Addressing Career Related Obstacles in the Interview
- Informational Interviews: A valuable networking tool for career transitions
- Your Attitude Impacts Your Job Search
- Supporting Newcomers to Canada
- The Labour Market is Changing and so is the Workplace
- The New Resume: Brand Engineering
- Certification in the Career Field: A Wise Investment
-TOP TEN - Best Employment Services, Best Life Coach, and Best Life Coaching
"Congratulations to Lori Jazvac for her excellent work as a content contributor for the CPC News Feed and the CAREERPRO Conference. Lori has researched and crafted blogs regarding labour market trends, best resume practices, and industry-related news. She has also worked diligently to review the technology and content for the conference."
- Executive Director, CPC
Sneak Peek CareerPro 2016: Watch a Preview Session Free
- Featured in "Overcoming Interview Anxiety"
- Featured in: Career Pros Share Resume No-No's
ARTICLES ALSO FEATURED IN:
The Employment Journey on PEI
ERIEC (Edmonton Region Immigrant Employment Council)
CERIC (Canadian Education & Research Institute for Counseling)
CAVEWAS (Canadian Assessment, Vocational Evaluation and Work Adjustment Society)
CCEPP (The Community Career and Employment Partnership Project)