Welcome to Creative Horizons Communications!
Your one-stop holistic career services provider based in Halton offering you strategic solutions to enhance your career success using a virtual, innovative approach.
Since 2013, Lori Jazvac has been serving thousands of jobseekers of all fields and levels across the globe while positioning them for their next career move. She specializes in Master-level résumé writing, LinkedIn Profile writing, holistic NLP-based coaching, interview coaching, and more.
>> Are you seeking guidance with your career transition?
>> Do you want a résumé portfolio that sets you apart?
>> Are you looking for objective career advice that you can count on by a trusted career professional?
>> Do you need strategic, customized career tools and resources?
You've come to the right place!
Whether you are an entry-level professional, mid-level professional, executive, or career changer seeking to navigate your next career transition, we can help you achieve your career goals!
Contact Lori Jazvac for more information at 905.730.2374 or email email@example.com.
Visit the blog site and career news and publications on the Career Professionals of Canada website.
Learn more about my award-winning A-B-C-D Strategy.
News & Publications on CPC (Career Professionals of Canada)
View these links to published posts on Career Professionals of Canada for updated knowledge and resources on career related developments and issues.
- Hello Generation Z : Embracing a new approach to the changing world of work
- Are the expectations of new graduates changing as they enter the new world of work?
- The Follow-Up Letter: The Forgotten Career Search Tool
- Does the Functional Resume Really Work?
- The Phone Interview: A Valuable Screening Tool
- Why you should not skip the cover letter
- How effective are career and personality assessments?
- Marketable Skills for the Future
- Contacting Recruitment Firms & Employment Agencies
- Addressing Career Related Obstacles in the Interview
- Strategically Addressing Past Work Experience in the Resume
- Your Client's Career Transition in the Current Economy
- Informational Interviews: A valuable networking tool for career transitions
- Mitigating Obstacles and Barriers for Newcomers
- Become a True Career Professional in 2016
- Your Attitude Impacts Your Job Search
- Supporting Newcomers to Canada
- The Labour Market is Changing and so is the Workplace
- The New Resume: Brand Engineering
- Thoughtfully Portray Your Client's Story in the Resume's Career Summary
- Emotional Intelligence: A Marketable Skill for Career Success
- Certification in the Career Field: A Wise Investment
- Do you practice handshaking with your clients?
- How advanced resume training helped me innovate
- Tips for Branding: the Cornerstone of your Career Service
- Ten Tips for Starting Your Own Career Business
- What Recruiters Want
- Generation Z Enters the Labour Market
- Embracing the Face of Dynamic Change
- The Growing IT Market: Building Powerful Resumes for IT Professionals
- Help Your Client Discover their "Soul Career" and Stop the Vicious Cycle of Job-Hopping
- From Chaos to Clarity: The Chaos Theory of Careers
- Unleash Your Full Potential through Interactive Online Learning
- Why ethics are crucial to delivering career services in today's market
- Gain A Competitive Edge With your CDP
- How Maslow's Theory Stands Up Today
- Certification in the Career Field: A Wise Investment
- Understand Employment Strategy and You'll Write Superior Resumes
- Workplace Flexibility on the Rise
- Case Study: How Language Impacts New Immigrant Outcomes
- How to Build Your Client's Resilience During Tough Times
- Interview Practice: A Perfect Summer Activity
- Alleviating Job Search Stress; Yoga
- Positioning Clients to Excel in Their Performance Reviews
- 10 Ways to Help Clients Find Meaning in their Careers
- Incorporate a Powerful Career Narrative in Resume Building
- Helping Clients Identify their Ideal Workplace Culture
- Are You Up to Date on the Many Benefits of CPC Membership?
- Supporting Mental Wellness in the Workplace
- Do You Make Assumptions About Clients?
- Helping Clients Succeed in the Gig Economy
- Ten Resume Tips from Best Canadian Resumes
- The Benefits of Partnering with a Professional Association
- Lori Jazvac MCRS: Newest Member of an Elite Professional Group
- Are You a Voice of Inspiration for Your Clients?
- Be Your Clients' Champion
- 10 Tips for Uncovering and Showcasing Your Clients' Accomplishments
- Volunteerism: The Vehicle for Driving Change in the Community
- Employing a Creative, Holistic Approach to Interview Preparation
- How to Help Clients Turn Office Politics into Positive Outcomes
- How to Transform Your Clients into Preferred Candidates
- The Power of Neuro-Linguistic Programming: Transforming Careers and Lives
- Help Clients Circumvent Honeymoon Hangover
- The Power of Alchemy: Helping Clients Recover from Downsizing
- This Canada Career Month, Let's Talk About Career Growth & Meaning
- Featured in Readers' Choice Awards - Business and Professionals Categories
-TOP TEN - Best Employment Services, Best Life Coach, and Best Life Coaching
- Featured in Congratulations to our 2017 Awards of Excellence Recipients
- Featured in: Congratulations to our 2016 Awards of Excellence Recipients...
- Interview strategies featured in Video: Using Relaxation Skills to Improve Your Interviews by Teacher Linda G. Robert
"Congratulations to Lori Jazvac for her excellent work as a content contributor for the CPC News Feed and the CAREERPRO Conference. Lori has researched and crafted blogs regarding labour market trends, best resume practices, and industry-related news. She has also worked diligently to review the technology and content for the conference."
- Executive Director, CPC
Sneak Peek CareerPro 2016: Watch a Preview Session Free
Maximizing Your Virtual Career Conference Experience
- Featured in "What Every Resume Needs to Succeed"
- Featured in "Overcoming Interview Anxiety"
- Featured in: Career Pros Share Resume No-No's
ARTICLES ALSO FEATURED IN:
The Employment Journey on PEI
ERIEC (Edmonton Region Immigrant Employment Council)
CERIC (Canadian Education & Research Institute for Counseling)
CAVEWAS (Canadian Assessment, Vocational Evaluation and Work Adjustment Society)
CCEPP (The Community Career and Employment Partnership Project)